The pics thread

You asked for descriptions of sex between Ender and Christian Bail for the "entertainment" value.

Two guys are sitting around in the gym locker room and one goes "Hey, Crunch... Heh heh, you know what'd be funny? If we, like... watched each other jerk off! I mean like as a joke, you know? It'd just be like a funny joke thing, not, like... gay or anything."

he's the only actor that could've pulled off that role. You know leonardo dicaprio was going to be cast instead of Christian Bale?

That being said, the novel is exponentially better than the film and, in my opinion, one of the most amazing novels focusing entirely on character and context in the last 20 or so years.

(I love the film and I have homo feelings towards Christian Bale, btw)

Yes, I am very aware that Leonardo DiCaprio was originally set to be cast in the role of Bateman. That would be terrible, as DiCaprio is a fairy.

I agree with the comments you made about the book, I actually have it with me now at work. At the moment I'm reading both Sun Tzu's "The Art of War" and "American Psycho" by Brett Easton Ellis at work.

Stamping on dogs, killing children and 2000 year old Military Strategy?... a recipe for success if you ask me.

or observative.

Perhaps.

Here are some I just took on my camera phone:

A picture of my desk at work. It looks like I have a lot to do, but I did about an hours worth of work today:

082107_16062.jpg

Fuck you, Dave!

082107_16081.jpg

To look like that? You would look beyond ridiculous.

he looks ridiculous because he's on stage, insanely tan, competition shape (like 4% BF), super pumped, flexing as hard as possible, with special lighting on him to make him look as inhumanly hiooge as possible

that's not how he looks in his everyday life