The pics thread

READ A FUCKING BOOK READ A FUCKING BOOK READ A FUCKING BOOK READ A FUCKING BOOK READ A FUCKING BOOK READ A FUCKING BOOK READ A FUCKING BOOK READ A FUCKING BOOK READ A FUCKING BOOKREAD A FUCKING BOOK READ A FUCKING BOOK READ A FUCKING BOOK READ A FUCKING BOOK READ A FUCKING BOOK READ A FUCKING BOOK READ A FUCKING BOOK

a book about what?

you are obviously not familiar with bodybuilding. Manipulating pictures to make yourself look as hyioooooge as possible is as old as the sport itself

another pic, I like this one

img2682yp1.jpg

pic bumped so all can see my awesomeness

Why yes it is. Christian Bale is adorning my avatar and signature. Christian Bale plays Patrick Bateman in American Psycho. It's one of my favourite films.

Patrick Bateman is a hero of mine.

he's the only actor that could've pulled off that role. You know leonardo dicaprio was going to be cast instead of Christian Bale?

That being said, the novel is exponentially better than the film and, in my opinion, one of the most amazing novels focusing entirely on character and context in the last 20 or so years.

(I love the film and I have homo feelings towards Christian Bale, btw)

I've got an idea. Nec and unknown should start removing every one of Dave's posts until he cracks and leaves forever.
Agreed.
I think Christian Bales awesomeness is well recognized and having Homo feelings towards him is to be expected.

His awesomeness + his hawtness = much longing in my loins. (extremely homo)