The pics thread

I was bored so did a Susperia and I drew Dave. I took some artistic license and I added a lazy eye.
daveai7.png

5 stars.

So.

Cool, Mr. Jones is now posting here. Nice.

Susperia, I like your dress. It's very nice. You accessorize well.

And. Dave. Seriously, in all of these pictures you look like an ape. It's getting to the point where all of your posts are self-indulgent pieces of shit.

I am inclined to agree with the Wife and seemingly the majority of people here. I don't think I've seen a single post that is on topic from this Dave chap. Every post is regarding his muscles or his ambition to make a lot of money.

That picture is hilarious.

I had very severe self - esteem issues for 17-18 years of my life (another one of the huge reasons why I am virgin), I am finally getting over those. Sorry for the constant chest - beating.

It's pretty weird now, my whole life I was told that I wasn't good enough so it's strange now that no girls whatsoever are out of my league. I used to be afraid to talk to the super hot babes but now I feel comfortable around them, it is very cool.

I had very severe self - esteem issues for 17-18 years of my life (another one of the huge reasons why I am virgin), I am finally getting over those. Sorry for the constant chest - beating.

It's pretty weird now, my whole life I was told that I wasn't good enough so it's strange now that no girls whatsoever are out of my league. I used to be afraid to talk to the super hot babes but now I feel comfortable around them, it is very cool.

No one believes you.