The pics thread

DSCF1151.jpg

Thats the "I love You" sign you gaytard. Were are your satan horns???

I just got back from 10 weeks in Greece, a few pics:

Picture058.jpg

Picture300-1.jpg

Picture152.jpg

Picture210.jpg

My handmade bouzouki.

Picture520.jpg

Picture310.jpg

Picture309.jpg

Every July here in Monemvasia, they recreate a battle from the War of Independence (1821), after a 3 month seige, Monemvasia was finally recaptured from the Turks. They build several wooden boats to set aflame on the water.

Just fucking love the water in the first two.. the reflections over the ripples in the second one.. waves on the water surface.. and the an invisible boundary between the sky and the sea. Fucking marvelous. :kickass:

Heh, you'll be mighty disappointed. Sparti is very bland city (not even that, more like a large, slighty urban town). Though they have a decent museum and the monument to Leonides with the inscription "MOLON LAVE" on it. (His response to the Persian demand to surrendering their weapons, "Come get them!")

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT GO POST ON YOUR STUPID BBING FORUM. NO ONE HERE WANTS TO SEE YOU NAKED. I"D RATHER SEE A PICTURE OF KRIGS SACK THEN YOUR STUPID ASS BARE CHEST.

don't be mean to me :(

I will be. You davetrack everygoddamn thread you stupid attention whore. Maybe threads aren't the fuck about you, how your going to be a fat middleaged man who had to sell his bone marrow to pay the electric bill.

Just shut up. This thread, this sub forum and this forum aren't about you.

The sooner you realize this the sooner you'll get laid and actually be liked by people.