The pics thread

I consider myself the peak of inteligence in these waters, but I don't have the homeless beard nor vagina which makes me just a regular poster around here.

:lol: Yeah yr so smrt.

Just shut the fuck up bitch. You don't think you can be better than me right, like, one starts posting on UM and thinks he can be better than Onder which is not possible FUCK YOU. You laugh at me, you die btw, the bolts of my anger can't be stopped by any distance.

Anticitizen One..this is a goddamn metal forum! If you want a stimulating intellectual conversation you can go to the Philosopher's forum or PM Dodens..take your bitching elsewhere, I'm sick of it, you come off as such a prude..which you no doubt are

Anticitizen One..this is a goddamn metal forum! If you want a stimulating intellectual conversation you can go to the Philosopher's forum or PM Dodens..take your bitching elsewhere, I'm sick of it, you come off as such a prude..which you no doubt are

Not enjoying reading or talking about all the bunch of stupid bullshit that people do on here, suddenly makes someone a prude? Do you even know what prudery is?