The pics thread

Asian really bring the creep out of me cause I think they all look 8, but I still want to do some sinful things to them (mainly stick it in their bum) I need to fuck an asian girl, but I have yet to see a decent one in public. Where do they hide these women? There are like 2 billion of these people and I can't find one I want to fuck?

Also for any asians here, why do you travel in packs with other asians and only asians. First off, its offputting and totally loses the point of America. Secondly, how the fuck am I gonna remember your names if all your bestfriends look the same. Ackward right?

they are all hot except for #4 and the 2nd to last. i am a face person (not that t&a aren't important too).

lol i am guilty of having mostly asian friends. i dont screw any of them though, i prefer white chicks like this..

6008h002aceccfc004d2c8f.jpg

1256383986701.jpg

:)

Actually, it took me one day to figure out that there's something beside two dancing figures...

=\

Here's a pic of me you get for christmas just so you know what I look like. It's taken two days back in my favourite pub in Michle, Prague. Unfortunately drinking shitty beer (yet I ended up drunk as fuck and next day was hell). Sex?

IMG_0020+.jpg