The pics thread

gr1m and fr0stb1tten

16835_1174480524122_1291325004_30433845_5118130_n.jpg

So I was celebrating the New Year party at my friend's flat with all the guys. And we had a great time. There's my fucked in the head friend on the photo below, and yes, the vomit is real. Just wanted to share some nice moments :)

That's kinda sad looking, but interesting at the same time. God, getting wasted is terrible for you.

That's kinda sad looking, but interesting at the same time. God, getting wasted is terrible for you.
:lol:
Dude, you won't believe it but he decided to puke just for fun. He wasn't dead drunk or anything. The photo with that retarded face expression was taken for this kind of reaction that it actually got. I personally can't stop laughing at this shit.
Oh, and it's his current facebook avatar.

:lol:
Dude, you won't believe it but he decided to puke just for fun. He wasn't dead drunk or anything. The photo with that retarded face expression was taken for this kind of reaction that it actually got. I personally can't stop laughing at this shit.
Oh, and it's his current facebook avatar.

Actually, when I cook a pot a chili, it looks like that guy's spew. And the smell of one's farts after eating my chili would make anyone retch.