The pics thread

Don't bother trying to flirt with him, he's only into women under the age of 16

19178_1339908467372_1520996897_883739_2320098_n.jpg

More recent than the other, doing the cheesy horns thing.

Haha, sorry — went by your location and the photo blurs your features a bit, but I guess you must be Chinese, then? In any case...!

Going by a fuzzy picture with a big smile on her face?

No, I couldn't. She kindly corrected me, though, so is there any reason for you to ask me that other than to try to make yourself look smart by taking advantage of my mistake? 'Cause you're not being obvious about it or anything.

Well, there was no reason for you to mention her being Japanese, so it seemed kind of stupid. If being able to tell Japanese from Chinese makes me seem smart, then maybe you should raise your standards.

I was making a joking reference to the quote in her signature, you dipshit.

Anyway, you should read my last post again. I didn't say that being able to tell Japanese from Chinese made you seem smart; I said you were obviously making an effort to take advantage of my mistake to appear as the smarter one. Completely failing to understand anything I've said, or why, in the process.

I was making a joking reference to the quote in her signature, you dipshit.

Anyway, you should read my last post again. I didn't say that being able to tell Japanese from Chinese made you seem smart; I said you were obviously making an effort to take advantage of my mistake to appear as the smarter one. Completely failing to understand anything I've said, or why, in the process.

WELL I GUESS I'M NOT SO SMART THEN SO WHO'S THE DIPSHIT NOW?

wait a tic...