The pics thread

Man I was half expecting Valerie to do that thing she does.

beethoven.jpg

Looks like a chick version of you anyway Joe, why you gotta be harsh?

Fuck it's true.

But I'm feeling drunk and vindictive. Because projecting my feelings onto others makes me feel better. That's life ain't it?

I mean fuck, I wouldn't turn you down new person possibly called Stephanie, but you'd probably turn me down. Put a huge fucking self loathing rant here. I can't be arsed. Go joe. But yeah. Shit happens or something. How'd I start this setence?

I apologise anyway. There was no need for my post, and I'm no fucking picture (I.e. I'm an ugly cunt trying to soften said fact)

chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouchebag

I'm pretty sure Christianity has established that well over a thousand years ago. Most Arian heretics were slaughtered and condemned around the 4th or 5th century AD. I'm no history major so I may be wrong.

I took this today, right after the worst day at school. Awesome. I'm bored.

You're cute.

I was gonna post a picture of myself here, but seeing as I'm bound to get my face torn off, I'd better not.

I've posted a picture of myself several times and I never recieved any flak over it... unless you're quite the ugly fuck, you should be fine.

All he proved was that most religious people don't actually know much about their religion, while bringing up some of the more "unpopular" beliefs. Kind of a religiously themed cinematic version of Jay-Walking.

I was gonna post a picture of myself here, but seeing as I'm bound to get my face torn off, I'd better not.

Did you post a picture of yourself a few months ago and some of us commented that you looked like a young Mike Patton or a young Bruce Willis with hair?

I haven't gotten flak for any pictures I've posted of myself apart from krampus saying "OH HERRO!" :lol: