The pics thread

piccyfix126999406210065.jpg
That's pretty damn stylish for a makeshift cover.

Yeeeee but she has refused me few days back. I want her and we're together like daily and it fucking sucks, I want to kill it with cum. Horrible, horrible death to this bullshit.

Man, I'd buy you a beer someday if you record yourself saying something like that.

You've been friend-zoned...now just wait until she gets a boyfriend and wakes you up with texts about her sex life.
fuuuuuuu.png

Yeeeee but she has refused me few days back. I want her and we're together like daily and it fucking sucks, I want to kill it with cum. Horrible, horrible death to this bullshit.

Man, that sucks. She looks great, really hope it works for you guys. BTW I've never tried green beer...looks tasty

As far as girl problems, that one sounds relatively easy to fix. Can't you just tell her you're not comfortable being her confidant / prom buddy / etc, or even just tell her you still have feelings for her? If you're just putting up with it, it seems like you're still clinging to some unrealistic hope that she'll fuck you later if you only put up with all that shit now.

As far as girl problems, that one sounds relatively easy to fix. Can't you just tell her you're not comfortable being her confidant / prom buddy / etc, or even just tell her you still have feelings for her? If you're just putting up with it, it seems like you're still clinging to some unrealistic hope that she'll fuck you later if you only put up with all that shit now.

I would have thought you of all people would understand what being a neurotic pussy is like.

Dude, there's your gateway. Just keep making advances and eventually she'll either:

A) deny you until she's sick of it and hang out with you less

or...

B) give in to your divine divide n' conquering rod and scream your name until the cock crows (or cums)

It's win-win, unless you enjoy being in silent agony with her every day.

I would have thought you of all people would understand what being a neurotic pussy is like.

Well it depends on the situation and of course I'm not in panzer's, so I can't tell if he really finds some benefit in going through that stuff. But he could at least be like "hey I'm busy right now / will be busy on X date" and keep her off of him that way.

fucking lol

yeah Ive tried that, but she always tries to avoid giving me a straight answer of any sort. A close mutual friend told me I should go for it again (ive tried to before ). But regardless, she has fucking issues when it comes to dating people, serious fucking issues....I think its because of something in her past. ah well

don't put up with the indecisive girl who acts like she likes you but won't say yes. more likely than anything she is confused about her feelings and will eventually realize she only thought she liked you.