The pics thread

mikecommodore1.jpg

Mike Commodore, best fro & beard in the history of the NHL.

I don't like these ties. Gay people and women who shit their "I know fashion" shit all over the other people tie them like that.

That wasn't about fashion, she had an image of the character from some russian fairytale.

It's okay it just reminded me of people. Your photos are good, though I like your outside/live photos much better. I think you can capture a moment very well, better than making up your own one in a studio.

I must to learn both, natural photos and studio, - and the latest stuff is my second time of shooting in studio. It's not about just the composition, but about setting the light the right way (and there are 5 sources of light - in general)...... And to tell you the truth - on the second and third photo she wasn't posing for me, but for another photographer, I just cought the moment. On the second one - she didn't know I was shooting, she was looking straightly into another camera.

Maybe only because my camera is better than hers.

PS: you're not supposed to consider it as the real reason.

I think there's too much smoke in the second shot. I like some of the patterns and things it's doing, but it just seems too heavy and dense. Perhaps a closer shot and a bit more moderation with the smoke could produce a more controlled, interesting picture.

I'm no photo expert, and I honestly have no knowledge about professional photography so please don't assume this is me trying to tell you what to do. I'm just saying what I think.

I think they are great. Nice lighting on the first one. I think I would have oversexed them, seeing as whats shes wearing and the general theme. I dont know, great either way

EDIT: COol I just have a Digital Rebel Xsi. Good enough for me