The pics thread

I'm not the one who keeps posting pictures of vapid slutbags. You clearly have the mentality of a teenager.

I'm not the one who keeps posting pictures of vapid slutbags. You clearly have the mentality of a teenager.

You ever think I'm posting those pics as a joke...seriously it's the fucking internet...stop taking everything so seriously. It's fucking sad really.

Me & Phillip from Kylesa.

IMG_2226.jpg

With my Sis in Wrigleyville

IMG_1197.jpg

I generally don't find white females of Germanic extraction very attractive. I find their features boring.

There's hotties of all races and colors. Location affects your perspective. I always thought Asian chicks were way better looking than white girls when I lived in America, but now that I live in Asia and everyone I see is Asian, I go to a club and see a bunch of Russian and German girls there and think they look way more striking and exotic and noticeable than Japanese girls. There are still a shitload of hideously bland/large white women working as English teachers here, however.

Some people don't think thick white chicks with huge boobs and funny faces are hot, so some people are faggots.

Personally, other than the funny face part, I've always been attracted to "thick," medium sized (decent to big sized boobs usually accompany this) dark haired girls... Every female I've ever had an actual relationship with follows that formula, right down to my fiance. :lol:

Personally, other than the funny face part, I've always been attracted to "thick," medium sized (decent to big sized boobs usually accompany this) dark haired girls... Every female I've ever had an actual relationship with follows that formula, right down to my fiance. :lol:

This is a guy who knows what he wants!

I've historically followed a formula too. Slender/cut build with green eyes.