The pics thread

Nice pix, but I'm gonna judge a book by its cover and assume that the band you shot sucks ass.
Thank you.
The band play kind of modern heavy music that isn't really welcome here. Yet they look like idiots on the pix cuz that was the concept - people are getting tired of brutal mugs full of pathos. And as far as I know - they're all pretty good musicians. I heard them playing Pantera covers - it was pretty cool.

26124137949192019210187.jpg

I know what you're thinking.

Something like ''hell yeah''

I know what you're thinking.

Something like ''hell yeah''
No, actually I was thinking why the hell am I always making idiotic faces when people take photos of me...

That's a pretty sweet leather jacket Alina.

Also, you need to come to America
Thanks, Rick!
And I'm working on that! Was supposed to get to states for touring like twice but it failed. Hoping for the next chances.

No, actually I was thinking why the hell am I always making idiotic faces when people take photos of me...

Thanks, Rick!
And I'm working on that! Was supposed to get to states for touring like twice but it failed. Hoping for the next chances.

I don't think you made an idiotic face. It's very nice to see. I like poser girls, no offense. :)

Here it's me posing in front of a mirror like an enormous giant douchebag hipster fucking faggot:

douchezelba.jpg

A lot of the time they'll show up if you get the url for the pic (i.e. quote the post and copy the link) and paste that into the browser. I had to do that for his.

You look like you're fucking starving, Ondra. Quit blowing your grocery money on beer. :p