The pics thread

Not Persian. I'm of mixed descent (Chinese, Arab, Dutch, Malay and Indian) and it seems that the Chinese heritage prevents me from growing proper facial hair. I think if I leave my facial hair growing, I'll end up looking like one of those Chinese sifus.

bji01200067.jpg

Bloody unattractive.

So you're saying that no facial hair will grow on your cheeks at all. Hmm, learn something new everyday.

At least you're not Native American :D

Thanks for the rec Ananth. I am a huge fan of Middle Eastern music. Do you know John Berberian? Oud player from the 1960s, psychedelic kinda stuff which is very chill.

@Saparmurat I don't know Spanish at all :(

I love those pictures Krig! You are a Youtube meme waiting to happen.

I can't wait to hit up the treasure trove this summer and find more of these

n8400406_30314844_8772.jpg

n8400406_30314845_9186.jpg

Thanks for the rec Ananth. I am a huge fan of Middle Eastern music. Do you know John Berberian? Oud player from the 1960s, psychedelic kinda stuff which is very chill.

No probs. I'm a huge fan of all sorts of Middle Eastern music as well. Hence the Orphaned Land obsession.

Yup I've heard his stuff and I liked what I heard. Especially the one with Joe Beck.

Even using your mom [assuming that it's her] for reference, I still can't quite see how you are the same person. Still flabbergasted.

That guy is nasty.

Grandma could never offend me! Wouldn't you look offended too if you were all fat and sloppy and 14 years old again?