The pics thread

If your tits are larger than your head, it's pretty safe to say they're too big. She's amazing otherwise.:yow:

She carries her mad rack pretty well though. She's curvaceous, so they don't look ridiculously out of proportion imo.

Also, that Esquire photographer should be shot for utterly ruining the concept of those pictures.

plz xplain

CRITIQUE TIME said:
This photo would be damn good if it weren't for one thing. Although the model placement is great, and the coloring is superb (as in across the spectrum's balance - there are still some blind spots on the skin), the left background is a dirty fucking mess of sharp bullshit. Either use a larger aperture next time to soften that shit up so the eyes don't wander, or clear out some of the trash (the chair however is fine, since it is a counterbalance to the weight of the pic as it is).
christina_hendricks_esquire_2.jpg

Let's face it, this picture is about tits - not the model's face or anything else. The cropping is fucking terrible and the lighting looks like a pathetic attempt at being "artsy". God that lighting is irritating. Also, MAGIC FLOATING ARM GRABBING SHIT.
Christina-Hendricks-Esquire-Photoshoot-christina-hendricks-8730812-359-480.jpg

Great composition, if a bit cliche'd (the "tilted picture" thing is a mainstay of magazine photographers). The color balance could have been touched up a bit to make her figure more prominent, but whatever.
Christina-Hendricks-Esquire-magazine-Sept.-09-4.jpg

This picture is just a fucking mess. Model looks fucking dyslexic with her eyes all sized differently, the lighting looks completely unnatural for an outside shot, her left arm is blown out so there is not only no definition in it, but no separation from the background (on top of it, it looks like someone photoshopped her fucking armpit out of the equation). On top of it I keep getting this slight feeling that it was overexposed a bit and they monochromed it to cover the color blowouts. This could have been a great picture - but it's not. Also, look at the terrible logo placement... my fucking god.
christina-hendricks-esquire-03.jpg

NICE HARD SHADOW THERE BUDDY (learn to control your light, it's kind of the point of photography).
Christina-Hendricks-%E2%80%93-Esqu.jpg

That is why these pictures suck.

itt SB is a boring art critic

Oh I bet.

Want to tell the significance of this piece?

2474598676_e4416b9708.jpg

I also wasn't criticizing the intent behind the pics (if there was any that is, accidental composition is just as good as planned composition), just the poor execution. I figured you would be angrier about that crappy logo/font, since you usually boner-rage about those things.

I also wasn't criticizing the intent behind the pics (if there was any that is, accidental composition is just as good as planned composition), just the poor execution. I figured you would be angrier about that crappy logo/font, since you usually boner-rage about those things.

just jokin' dood.