The pics thread

I actually like fatness. Usually means bigs tits and wide ass, which get me all stiff. It's all in how a girl carries it.

I'm interested to see what an "average" chick looks like in everyone's respective countries...

I'd say these are "average" guesstimates from the United States (suburban) and Japan (small urban) respectively.

n1380441429_30108972_2865.jpg

Unfortunately, all those girls are examples of pear shapes, where the fat is in all the wrong places.
I prefer this kind of "fat":

plus-size-models-glamour-456.jpg

That 5'3"/167lbs is a bullshit statistic; hell, I've lived in Socal my whole life and have yet to see many people of that dimension. Most women that weigh that much are around 5'6"-6'2"

middle eastern women are gorgeous. we have a big muslim population on my campus, and the girls always have really cute faces (can't say much for the rest since it's all covered up, but I suppose that's the point)

Lebanese women are probably the hottest women on earth, Iranian too.

Have you American people been outside lately? We're talking average female, not average teen/20-something. That includes all the grannies and post-thirty "let myself go" set and "I couldn't lose the weight" moms.

Also @Bitencourt, the one in the middle in the first pic aint bad at all...

I'd easily hit it, man.

Girls from Rio are usually naturally tanned (they've got really great beaches), and they also tend to take great care of their bodies. Oh, and their accent is damn sexy. My friend Vitor's a lucky dude.

There are some important differences between girls from Rio and Sao Paulo. I would list these ones:

Rio - Girls usually have great bodies, beautiful eyes, natural tanned skin and a unique accent. Also, they're all very charming / friendly.

Sao Paulo - Not so friendly, lots of beautiful girls who won't look at you / talk to you. They're more "superficial" imo.

Forgot to mention how gorgeous the girls from the southern region are, especially the ones coming from Rio Grande do Sul state (where Gisele Bundchen was born).

are white chicks considered more desirable than black/indigenous chicks in Brazil? all the models we see in the USA look European

Yes, they are. But we do have all kinds of girls down here, actually, as so many different peoples settled in brazilian cities over the past 100 years. That gave us beautiful blondes (ukranian / german / polish / italian / dutch colonies), asians (japanese and korean) and brunettes (spanish, italian, french, portuguese).

Girls like the ones Vitor and I posted a while back show the usual desirable chicks down here.

There are some important differences between girls from Rio and Sao Paulo. I would list these ones:

Rio - Girls usually have great bodies, beautiful eyes, natural tanned skin and a unique accent. Also, they're all very charming / friendly.

Sao Paulo - Not so friendly, lots of beautiful girls who won't look at you / talk to you. They're more "superficial" imo.

Forgot to mention how gorgeous the girls from the southern region are, especially the ones coming from Rio Grande do Sul state (where Gisele Bundchen was born).

I'd like to visit the south region sometime. The girls from Rio have one problem: they aren't trustable, at all.