The pics thread

Yeah, that's a pretty universal term for AE/Abercrombie wearin', beer pong playin', Natty Ice sippin', weightliftin' motherfucks. Actually from what I recall of Dakryn, he's a bro.

oh hai guys, here's a pic to liven up the thread, it's me in my new, shiny scrubs at Walgreens, taking an awesome pic in the bathroom while bored;

scrubs.png

Scrubs are quite large on me. I wanted a small but all they had was medium :p It looks like kind of a drapery on me, and the pants were gigantic (luckily drawstringable).

I am still skinny.

proof:

selfshot.png

from 2 seconds ago on my phone

Yeah, that made me laugh too. :lol:

Schmidt: YES! They are on Rock Band; the vocalist, Mallika (also pretty hot tbh) works for Harmonix or some shit and they allowed employee bands to go in the game. They are damn good.

great avatar audiophile, a big improvement over that horrid thing you had before!

ah ok V5 thanks for clearing that up. you'd be endlessly mocked for being fat in Japan but I think you are a nice size.

who cares where "bro" came from, everyone who is something will defend to the death that he/she is not that thing. e.g. hipsters

IF YOU WEIGH MORE THAN 99 LBS YOU ARE OBESE

seriously it's ridiculous over here.

this is the norm for male bodies

smap.jpg

(the body type, not the hair or clothes)