The pics thread

um excuse me but i am not aware of any distinction between "pics" and "links to pics" being recognized either in the OP or elsewhere in this thread. embedding a pic in the page and posting a clickable link to a pic both constitute the presentation aka posting of a pic.

zabu of nΩd;9595682 said:
i wish people would post nasty photos as links so i don't have to see them if i don't want

Gay (girlish) post - 0/10

It's the pics thread, not the links to pics thread.

Stupid/pretentrollious - 0/10

zabu of nΩd;9595733 said:
um excuse me but i am not aware of any distinction between "pics" and "links to pics" being recognized either in the OP or elsewhere in this thread. embedding a pic in the page and posting a clickable link to a pic both constitute the presentation aka posting of a pic.

This post is like cooking your mother's milk. 0/10 again. In other words, spam.

EDIT: You cooked it until nothing was left bro.

Trying to think of a good red-eye joke but I can't.

How'd that happen anyway?

Severe drug withdrawls combined with getting insanely pissed caused a few days of vommitting and wretching. I'm assuming that's what caused it, but I don't actully remember it happening. I just looked in the mirror one morning and noticed my eye was fucked.

PU0vDqUv2tUVvLb.jpg

I post significantly less than I did a few years ago. Shut the fuck up.

I thought I'd just point out that those posts were pointless but you had to reply to create another pointless discussion. Everything is pointless now.

zabu of nΩd;9595682 said:
i wish people would post nasty photos as links so i don't have to see them if i don't want

I hear there's a way you can magically stop seeing something, pretty much instantly and on your own and with absolutely no effort.

This post is like cooking your mother's milk. 0/10 again. In other words, spam.

EDIT: You cooked it until nothing was left bro.
next time i'm out of work i'm going to start a door to door milk cooking business, since there isn't one already that i know of. i'll include a complementary milk collection service as well, just to ensure that the milk is properly handled and of acceptable quality for the sensitive immune systems of my customers' infants.

I hear there's a way you can magically stop seeing something, pretty much instantly and on your own and with absolutely no effort.
that's not even the issue at hand, smart ass.

you're not even a smart ass though, because your post misses the point. this means you may be a dumb ass, but i cannot rule out the possibility of you being a standard ass (no modifiers applied) instead.

on the other hand, you may also be Nancy Pelosi's ass, in which case i hope you like pogo sticks.