The pics thread

caption0105_1.jpg

Please tell me I'm not the only one who airdrums on the toilet.

tl;dr version of story:
was sparring at the class i teach today to some pantera, did a dodge/duck and evaded a punch combo but forgot the other day i had taught my students about kicking super fast so i got NAILED with a roundhouse kick straight to the chin. i didn't know at first and just wanted to check but i had DRENCHED my headgear in blood on the chin area (and it's not bad headgear either, it takes the power out of a lot of punches pretty well). i've been wiping it and disinfecting it and bandaging it (plus i tried to lift but that wasn't good so i just took a shower) and it's finally starting to clot. pics aren't very good cuz its bigger than that as is the bandage but it's finally starting to not bleed everywhere:
179895_1271983975314_1701340630_503457_1675880_n.jpg

FUCKIN MANLY BRO.

I went to the bottom of the page first and scrolled up using "Page Up" and I was very confused looking at the bottom of that picture :zombie:

haha yeah it's kinda weird to see the pic if you don't know what it is but the neck can kinda give it away i guess. it's pretty fuckin crazy shit and i have to wear a huge bandaid on my chin all day to make sure it doesnt continue bleeding but the actual sparring was hella fun (i caught 2 of his roundkicks and basically threw his leg backwards like a movie, hella ridic but i guess he stepped it up on the last one haha). i'm glad i wore headgear though, some people are stupid as fuck and don't; if i hadn't been or it had been an inch or so above i think i wouldn't be able to be typing this righ tnow and would be pretty fucked up, basically why i don't compete and enjoy my brain.