The pics thread

I've been loling at all the pegging talk. Nothing is funnier to me than a man getting assfucked by a woman with a strap on.

tumblr_llhavj9iQ21qd9yzw.jpg

I just realized Onder and aug post in a similar fashion, only aug actually DOES the shit he says he wants to do :lol:

I just realized Onder and aug post in a similar fashion, only aug actually DOES the shit he says he wants to do :lol:

What do you mean? That I don't pay for whores because I have a girl that does everything for me FOR FREE (because she wants me to fuck her and she likes me and my dick, not because she wouldn't have money to pay for rent)? Or that I don't post awkward pictures of girls I paid for to prove how "metal" I am (all of them look very happy there)? Or that I didn't start a fucking pointless (all hypothetical) conversation w/ Marina because I'm suspucious that it's either a troll or a female-whore w/ some mental issue? Please elaborate to me why did you compare me to that idiot, because that wasn't nice of you and it was uncalled for. And it actually pisses me off so explain quickly before I send you vomit to the mail.