The pics thread

very cute:p

goddamn everyone on this forum reminds me of someone, its just weird

I've always kept my favorite CDs in a huge 250 disc case inside my car. I'm going to go insane the day I walk outside and find that someone stole it.

That's a horrible idea....at least tell me they're just burned copies of the originals!

Thanks. I tremble before the might of your epic collection. :worship:

Btw, you do have like 500+ more CDs than the ones shown there, don't you? (not that I'm asking you to photograph them all)

I have like 800+ more than what's pictured I believe, though that's the bulk of my record collection (upwards of 2/3 at least I would say).

Mathiäs;6544671 said:
These are all some good albums. Isn't Yessongs one of the live albums?

Word. And yes, it's a live album. Really nice artwork inside. It's a 3LP, as is the ELP live album.

Awesome Summoning LP Box Set that I got a while ago:

I was considering getting this as well, but 1) I don't care for picture discs and 2) shipping costs placed it well outside the realm of sanity. Fucking beautiful though.

EDIT: bah @ dødens:

Yeah, I didn't know it was picture discs when I pre-ordered it, unfortunately. But oh well! And thanks for not quoting all the pics as well, by the way; I hate it when people do that!

That's a horrible idea....at least tell me they're just burned copies of the originals!

I know, it really is. They are the originals, but I have lossless rips of every one on my computer. I really want to get an aux stereo input for my car and just buy an iPod. That's going to be a lot of money though. I would have to take out the nice factory 6 disc changer that came with the car too.