The pics thread

llamaking, fo your convienence, I've made a demonstration of which bands in your sig blow.

Circled ones blow. Ones with lines used to kick ass, but now blow.

zshittysignt5.png

As if I think your opinion matters?

I've made a demonstration of who in this forum likes men.

Rabid Headbanger

I have underlined their names.

As if I think your opinion matters?

I've made a demonstration of who in this forum likes men.

Rabid Headbanger

I have underlined their names.

LOLOCAUST

HOLY FUCKING SH1 DUDE YOU ARE SO FUCKING FUNNY!

AND YOU LISTEN TO SUCH GREAT FUCKING MUSIC.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

THAT WAS SO FUCKING ORIGINAL. WERE"D YOU COME UP WITH THAT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAHHHAAAAAHAAAA!!!!

SO FUCKING FUNNY!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man, I didn't realize Atreyu was in his sig picture.

Atreyu is shit man. I count 6 bands in your sig that I like.

Dragonforce sorta because Valley of the Damned is a fucking great record. After that, they all sound the same.

LOLOCAUST

HOLY FUCKING SH1 DUDE YOU ARE SO FUCKING FUNNY!

AND YOU LISTEN TO SUCH GREAT FUCKING MUSIC.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

THAT WAS SO FUCKING ORIGINAL. WERE"D YOU COME UP WITH THAT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAHHHAAAAAHAAAA!!!!

SO FUCKING FUNNY!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now let's not try too hard now.

Hey I have an idea let's shut the fuck up now.

And Dave, it's pretty pathetic for you to flaunt your friends around like material possessions as if they somehow make you look better. I have very attractive friends as well, but I don't need to take pictures with them and post them on a message board.

And Dave, it's pretty pathetic for you to flaunt your friends around like material possessions as if they somehow make you look better. I have very attractive friends as well, but I don't need to take pictures with them and post them on a message board.

Dave acting like a shallow asshole to make himself look 'cool'? No way...

Point taken.

Now, were YOU the one that was asking for new pictures of my collection? I thought it was Cryptal, but he said it wasn't him. Anyway, I posted them about 10 pages back if you haven't seen them.