The pics thread

c2b.gif

^Agreed. First game I ever LANed, first FP3 I ever played, and definitely the only FPS to blow my mind.

I never played Unreal 99, but I did have Unreal Tournament 2003, and I extremely enjoyed the multiple game types and intense speed of the game. Unfortunately none of my friends gravitated to it from Halo. It was "too fast". I really enjoyed "bombing run", but no one else really did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreal_Tournament_2003

Bombing Run — Bombing run can best be described as Unreal-style American football where the player gets the ball and has to take it into enemy territory and score in the enemy force's goal. Players can pass to other teammates. Getting killed causes the ball carrier to fumble the ball. The ball launcher is used to carry the ball, it isn't a weapon but helps the player heal when he/she is in low of health. 3 Points are awarded for field goals (shooting the ball through the goal), and 7 points are given for touchdowns (carrying the ball through the goal), although the levels are often designed such that this kills the ball carrier.

Wouldn't that put you in the places with all the black people?

In a lot of places, yeah. But there are also areas with big Hispanic and other communities. I live in a place with lots of Koreans, and there are mansions a couple blocks from me.