The pics thread

New patch:

100_1111.jpg

Very fucking nice.

Does anyone else have the same problem with opening this thread only to find yourself on the previous page? It's been happening a lot to me, exclusively with this thread.

I almost met Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino last night.

I was with my friend Colleen at her friend's studio in Bridgeport to help him make these costumes for some Broadway show.... not completely my thing but it was still interesting and he's paying me.
I'll be there this weekend too. So the cool thing --- In the old factory
building that his studio's in, there's a movie starring Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino being filmed right now, so there's sets, lights, and stuff all over and they were actually filming last night. I couldn't believe it I felt star struck and I didn't even really see DeNiro. I thought I saw him down the alley but it was 10pm and I don't know...
I don't even particularly admire either of them but of course I have respect and they are pretty much legends. I really hope they film more this weekend.. I've never seen a famous actor in person. I couldn't believe I felt star struck but I did. Here at 10pm at night in an old alley in Bridgeport and we're walking down the steps of the factory, and this guy comes running up to us--- I panicked and thought he might be
crazy but he was like 'Shh Shh they're filming right now!" It was so cool...

I've obviously never been anywhere near a movie set before. It's so much
more atmospheric and special feeling than I thought it would. But I think a lot of it had to do with DeNiro and Pacino being there.

This weekend I'm going again to work and will bring my camera. Hopefully they'll still be there!

there was a movie filming on route 17 near where i live in an old Towerrecords. They changed it into a building which everyone thought was legit until they ripped it down and everyone found out it was a movie set. George Clooney hurt himself while riding his motorcycle right kinda near where i live so that was fun news for a bit

They shot portions of transformers on the freeway right next to my house.

Pacino is the fucking man btw.