The pics thread

If you're asking seriously, I would say not. Mine is very reasonable in length, but it's just full and vibrantly ginger...

But if the length/thickness of the beard affects the wearer's apparent age, isn't growing it longer likely to cause some younger women to lose interest and some older women to gain interest?

Ok here's a news article that backs me up:

Women prefer men with stubble for love, sex and marriage

The researchers carried out the study using computer technology to alter pictures of 15 men’s faces so that they displayed different degrees of hairiness. Five levels of facial hair were used - clean-shaven, light stubble, heavy stubble, light beard and full beard.

The pictures were shown to 76 women who were asked to rate them for masculinity, aggression, dominance, attractiveness, age, and social maturity. They were also asked how desirable each man would be as a short-term or long-term partner. Faces with full beards were judged to be the most masculine, aggressive and socially mature. They were also thought to look five years older.

They were rated the least attractive and the worst choice for a short-term relationship. Men with light beards were considered the most dominant. Those with light stubble were rated the most attractive and as the ideal romantic partner for the short or long term. Clean-shaven men finished bottom for masculinity, dominance, aggression, and social maturity, and they were the least favoured choice as a long-term partner. They came second-to-last for attractiveness.

Time to ungay this thread again.

oh-in-hye-22.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D560

oh-in-hye-sexy-slip-46.jpg

Oh-In-hye-5.jpg

oh-in-hye-18.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D661

Oh-In-Hye-With-The-Red-Dress-toKNEW-Photos-1.jpg

I have no idea who this is, but mother of god...