The pics thread

Maybe he believes he'd part of the nobility in that scenario.

No, back then I'd be some monk in a monastery or, if I don't value my life, an heretical scholastic like Peter Abelard.

Then again, I can't wait to have my own apartment so I can strut around in it dressed like a Byzantine emperor.

It is weak fingers that grasp for what weak minds contemplate, and that thing is power.

Read the first book of Plato's Republic and then ask me if I desire power. I just want to have fun imagining the restoration of the ancient world. If I wanted to be taken seriously, I would be posting in The Philosopher forum.

Read the first book of Plato's Republic and then ask me if I desire power. I just want to have fun imagining the restoration of the ancient world. If I wanted to be taken seriously, I would be posting in The Philosopher forum.

Does a synopsis count? I don't see what that has to do with a desire for power or lack thereof.

Every once in a while you post things that hint at a wish for a rebirth of brutish imperialism with classical aesthetics. I find it hard to believe every such comment was merely an attempt at being "ironic".

Greece and Rome were interesting and influential cultures/countries in history, but the institutions/etc. are not even remotely worthy of imitation/admiration, even for their respective eras. Unless of course, the admirer prizes brutish martialism.

K6JMs.jpg

Dat @zz

You need to do something with those rotors and calipers. Paint them or replace them. Or get some covers for the calipers.

I just painted them a lighter shade of gunmetal not that long ago, so they're real clean looking, just kind of boring I suppose. I did light gunmetal for a temporary fix because they were becoing discolored and I haven't settled on what color I want to paint them. I think red would look really good, but everyone does red. Perhaps a gold or bronze color? Hmm, not sure...

And I don't understand what I'm supposed to do with the rotors, perhaps explain that one to me?

2012-05-26130611.jpg

Just look at that awesome mask job! /fuckyea

Really, I meant two things.

Either:

1.) Paint the calipers or get a cover for them.
2.) Get different wheels that don't show as much of the rotors as they do now.

Just my taste.

It's your car.

Anyways, I got white Brembo calipers for my Golf Wagon and it looks great. Then again, I also have black wheels and they add a great contrast to them. They also don't show as much of my rotors as your wheels do, however.

Really, I meant two things.

Either:

1.) Paint the calipers or get a cover for them.
2.) Get different wheels that don't show as much of the rotors as they do now.

Just my taste.

It's your car.

Anyways, I got white Brembo calipers for my Golf Wagon and it looks great. Then again, I also have black wheels and they add a great contrast to them. They also don't show as much of my rotors as your wheels do, however.

Ya, I'm certainly not going to just sell these wheels, they're competition racing wheels from SSR which means they're $1600 a set and totally badass. Super light weight, look good, etc. I'll just have to decide on a color for the calipers.

Post pics of your shit breh.