The pics thread

361_3468621116203_716467736_n.jpg

I'm still waiting on the haters to bestow their impeccable taste upon me and this board.

Most people probably don't sit around on the internet looking up pics of Celebrities and stuff. So... you might have to wait awile.

Most people probably don't sit around on the internet looking up pics of Celebrities and stuff. So... you might have to wait awile.

Are you on an old 56k modem or some shit? Assuming you aren't completely full of shit and have a list of names of hot chicks to reference that are so much hotter than the girls I post it will take you all of two minutes to Google a bitch and copy/paste the image url here so we can all be amazed.

That point aside, I'm not calling out "most people" (which you don't qualify to be labeled tbh), I'm calling you two dummy dicks out because you talk shit without backing it up, patna.

Are you on an old 56k modem or some shit? Assuming you aren't completely full of shit and have a list of names of hot chicks to reference that are so much hotter than the girls I post it will take you all of two minutes to Google a bitch and copy/paste the image url here so we can all be amazed.

That point aside, I'm not calling out "most people" (which you don't qualify to be labeled tbh), I'm calling you two dummy dicks out because you talk shit without backing it up, patna.

I really don't know what you're trying to prove by dragging this bullshit on. And how.

You like boring looking women and people will call you on it because that's all you post when it comes to pictures of women. I'm not going to sit online and post pictures of attractive women because I'm not 17 anymore. The same logic goes into me taking down posters of bikini babes from my wall as soon as I got through puberty.

lurn 2 deal bro