The pics thread

tumblr_mg2w4ke4dB1rz8guto1_500.jpg

Spanking gifs were meh, but then I'm not into spanking at all so maybe they're great or something. Effigay Faggotten is the main offender here. Seriously, what is that thing 5 posts up? I've seen two-bit junkie street hookers that were more attractive.

Spanking gifs were meh, but then I'm not into spanking at all so maybe they're great or something. Effigay Faggotten is the main offender here. Seriously, what is that thing 5 posts up? I've seen two-bit junkie street hookers that were more attractive.

You're that smelly fart that never got to leave the butthole :)

I seriously don't get what people like in watching people swallow foot-long translucent floppy dildos. It's almost as bad as eating cereal with milk and looking at the spoon after eating a bite and seeing slight smears of cereal-milk/saliva mixture on it and wondering if you should get a new spoon or just try to get over it and resubmerge it into the bowl. You're a sicko.

I seriously don't get what people like in watching people swallow foot-long translucent floppy dildos. It's almost as bad as eating cereal with milk and looking at the spoon after eating a bite and seeing slight smears of cereal-milk/saliva mixture on it and wondering if you should get a new spoon or just try to get over it and resubmerge it into the bowl. You're a sicko.

I think its funny to see peoples reactions.