The pics thread

Hhahah first thing when I search my real name:

Cara11-16-05.jpg

First thing when I search my username:

susperia_01.jpg

Gee what a surprise. :Smug:

LOL the second one's funnier though.

Cara10-26-05.jpg

edit: "Cara is already for Halloween and the beach in this little get up. She wants to remind everyone to have a Happy and Safe Holiday!"

Already eh?

I'm actually only an asshole when I'm arguing with people.

Actually I've been talking to my friends a lot about this lately, and it turns out that I apparently really am an asshole, and I've been slowly trying to reform. They apparently don't appreciate me always bringing up religion, politics, and philosophy.

I'm actually only an asshole when I'm arguing with people.

Actually I've been talking to my friends a lot about this lately, and it turns out that I apparently really am an asshole, and I've been slowly trying to reform. They apparently don't appreciate me always bringing up religion, politics, and philosophy.
I think I am beginning to suffer from being interested in these topics when many people around me seem to be more interested in smoking pot or shopping. :erk: Oh well, when that happens I fall back to talking about sports or something.

I would actually like it if my friends talked about shit like that more. I have one that does and I enjoy being around him the most out of any of my friends.