The pics thread

He got googley eyes and he's full of surprise.
BRIAN PEPPERS. BRIAN PEPPERS.

3960-orig.jpg

i come into the thread and see people posting pictures of a retarded fellow immitating 50 cent...

I just recently started this new haircut where the hair is brushed forward and then to the middle it's kinda pushed upwards. Holy shit! makes my face look 10 times better!

I kind of have a big nose so this makes my face look longer which makes my face more symmetrical

now just gotta lose 15 more pounds to have perfectly defined jawline and cheeks, then tan some more to have perfect skin! I am on a mission to make myself like a 8.5-9/10 in looks :D

my big nose though and my overly big ears and lack of perfect blue eyes will keep me from reaching a 9.5 or a 10 :(

(no homo) (no homo) (no homo) (no homo) (no homo) (no homo) (no homo) (no homo)

ugh perfect blue eyes? you're kidding right?
i have so much to say to you but i dont feel like getting banned
oh and btw have fun getting skin cancer from that tanning shit

basically whenever you hop into one of those machines i want you to think to yourself "Hey, im like totally killing myself right now so other people will like me. I'm just that awesome i guess"

::erk::

thats one wedding i wouldnt bother to show up to

900 posts..not bad for two months here imo:headbang:

there's something about the way amanda (HBM) looks that is so irresistably sexy/seductive to me :lol:

she is objectively maybe a 7 or an 8, but SUBJECTIVELY, she is like a 9 or a 9.5