The pics thread

29wl26g.jpg

Her nose is a bit big and her face a little long. I'm not a big fan of curly hair unless it's brown and just a little wavy.

Mathiäs;10757076 said:
Systematic, we should play some H3 like old times

Haha If I have the time, too busy playing the 8 games of Xbox One I have lol. I was playing not too long ago before the Xbox One release though. To try and get that damn get a kill with the mongoose achievement in the FFA Playlist (since it's the only one I'm missing to complete the game), but there's only 1 map with it and it's "Isolation" It's fucking retarded. It never gets picked.

Haha If I have the time, too busy playing the 8 games of Xbox One I have lol. I was playing not too long ago before the Xbox One release though. To try and get that damn get a kill with the mongoose achievement in the FFA Playlist (since it's the only one I'm missing to complete the game), but there's only 1 map with it and it's "Isolation" It's fucking retarded. It never gets picked.

I hate lone wolves but we can do that trick to get into the same lobby and do it probably. I got that by accident when I was a n00b.

So I don't usually do this, but I have a pretty big celebrity crush on the actress from Orphan Black, Tatiana Maslany. She plays something like five different roles in the show (it's about clones), and instills character and personality into each one. And it doesn't hurt that she's super cute:

635000007079670000.jpeg

So I don't usually do this, but I have a pretty big celebrity crush on the actress from Orphan Black, Tatiana Maslany. She plays something like five different roles in the show (it's about clones), and instills character and personality into each one. And it doesn't hurt that she's super cute:

635000007079670000.jpeg

She's totally cute.