The pics thread

I'm posting a picture in the pictures thread.

1078933013995.jpg

:lol: wtf

i went out tonight with some friends and this was result.

Picture226.jpg

Picture224.jpg

Picture223.jpg

i'd make them smaller but im too lazy:p, sorry

i don't think i've ever actually said this to a girl on a message board because it seems creepy...but, highbulletmind, you're beautiful.

:lol:

They should try it with normal-sized people, see if there's a different result.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, yeah, I've watched this episode... That is Man Vs. Beast (or something like that) from Discovery channel right? The Elephant beat them btw...

@ hbm

you're pretty...

the first pic looks like a dead person who just jumped out from a 10 storey building...

thanks:) and actually the he was jumping sideways onto a wall and i caught him in midair, then just flipped the image...he does look kinda dead, but i see it as him crawling across the wall such as....spidey would :lol:

i don't think i've ever actually said this to a girl on a message board because it seems creepy...but, highbulletmind, you're beautiful.

:oops::lol: oh and dont worry, your no where near as creepy as Dave

hehe...here's one of them. I still plan on playing around with the pic some more... :p

2s7dlzp.jpg

A couple other ones I don't think I posted.

22nuyv.jpg

ml314l.jpg

qpjr5s.jpg

35a1y7p.jpg

I love this picture:

shirt_trex.png

Here are some whore pictures of me to boot (mainly to dispel myths of me being a woman).

watchingwavesI.jpg

graduation.jpg

campingi.jpg

I love this picture:

Here are some whore pictures of me to boot (mainly to dispel myths of me being a woman).

Well sometimes you seemingly pretend to be. I remember you (jokingly) asked me once why I never leave comments on your pics. :loco:

But then again, unless I post pics people usually think I'm a girl :p

Yeah, I was just messing with the whole gender anonymity I (unfortunately) had, which led to hilarious results :lol:

I guess that's what happens if your posts don't reek of ball sweat, blood, swarthy pheromone's.