The pics thread

A small taste of my new crib. Mr. Mortem built all the furniture you see from scratch, I stained it ebony and sealed it in a nice matte finish.

2q8qycp.jpg

A small taste of my new crib. Mr. Mortem built all the furniture you see from scratch, I stained it ebony and sealed it in a nice matte finish.

2q8qycp.jpg

That's awesome! :devil:

One suggestion to take it from a 10/10 to an 11/10 would be to hide the wiring from behind the tv stand, you can add a black board on the backside of the stand to easily hide the wiring or use some kind of conduit to have all the wires run down and give it a nice clean look.

One suggestion to take it from a 10/10 to an 11/10 would be to hide the wiring from behind the tv stand, you can add a black board on the backside of the stand to easily hide the wiring or use some kind of conduit to have all the wires run down and give it a nice clean look.

no it needs a sacrificial goat altar

:kickass: That actually has been remedied, we went with the latter solution.

Also the sacrificial goat altar is in the bedroom, arg, you fucking savage.