The pics thread

0uyOA.jpg

One of my biggest regrets was turning down an offer from a family friend to do a penpal thing with a Russian girl when I was in ~6th grade.

Still riding the high from The Grateful Dead show this past weekend.

Best part was out of no where in the beginning of their set this MASSIVE rainbow stretched the sky, right at sunset. To be surrounded in that space, on the first day of their Farewell Tour, looking up in awe at that gigantic rainbow during Cream Puff War into Viola Lee Blues, was without a doubt one of the most profound and beautiful moments of my life.

dead-6-28.jpg

#hippies

Still riding the high from The Grateful Dead show this past weekend.

Best part was out of no where in the beginning of their set this MASSIVE rainbow stretched the sky, right at sunset. To be surrounded in that space, on the first day of their Farewell Tour, looking up in awe at that gigantic rainbow during Cream Puff War into Viola Lee Blues, was without a doubt one of the most profound and beautiful moments of my life.

dead-6-28.jpg

#hippies

I was at the Rolling Stones show at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I have never seen a congregation of so many people in my life. They estimate that some 60,000 people were there. We had middle-area tickets and we were still like a mile back. But that was ok, because 24oz cans of Miller Lite were $10.