The pics thread

Chokeholds won't do you any good when I knock you out with a punch to the jaw. Just sayin...

Yeah, I've never been in a fight, but that doesn't mean I necessarily can't fight.

People don't fuck with me based on my size alone. Then they realize I'm a nice guy and don't care anymore.

It basically comes down to the fact that you're too much of a pretty boy for me to believe you have fight experience.

Chokeholds won't do you any good when I knock you out with a punch to the jaw. Just sayin...

Yeah, I've never been in a fight, but that doesn't mean I necessarily can't fight.

People don't fuck with me based on my size alone. Then they realize I'm a nice guy and don't care anymore.

It basically comes down to the fact that you're too much of a pretty boy for me to believe you have fight experience.
Just learn to punch properly, you cant be throwing wild ass shots, they have to be short and tight, and for God's sake not arm punches.

lawlhairzna3.jpg

A week or something ago...maybe 2 weeks?

Ah who cares...

I do not even consider myself tough and would drop dave in about 20 seconds.

LOL at Dave thinking he's tough and intimidating.

what the hell is wrong with you.

:kickass:

Before the Kreator-Anathema-Amorphis-Cemetary Of Scream concert:

some lesbo pics of me and my friend (no, we're not lesbos):

:mad:Firstoff, why are you holding anyone besides me?

I think I'm just jealous I couldn't see Amorphis and Anathema at one show. So how was it? Did Anathema play "Re-Connect" or anything off of Alternative 4...love that album.

I like how everybody here pretends I am small little nothing :rolleyes:

I am 5'11' 210 in that pic, most of the posters here are either 120 LBs skinny or 200 pounds fat

seriously, unless you look like this, stop talking shit :rolleyes:

4R.jpg