The pics thread

Well, there you go, I haven't ever heard of a Shawerma Kebab. In England, they advertise them as Doner Kebabs. So a Doner Kebab isn't a real Kebab?
These are kababs(which btw is the original/correct way to spell it and is pronounced Kya-bob)

Kabob

images

ls.jpg

and no a doner kebab/shawerma is definitely not a real kabob.

Reactions: CiG
These are kababs(which btw is the original/correct way to spell it and is pronounced Kya-bob)

Kabob

images

ls.jpg

and no a doner kebab/shawerma is definitely not a real kabob.

Aah yes, those are called, or pronounced `Sheesh Kebobs` here, they have the skewer through them. I have never eaten them as I am a Vegetarian, and they are also apparently very fattening.

... "sheesh" means skewer in turkish and those bastards didnt even exist when people in the region were eating kabobs. Those cultureless cunts take credit for everything in the region and it's one of the reasons they are disliked by literally all of their neighbors. They did "create" the doner/shawerma and for some reason threw the name "kabob" on it.

It is one of the main dishes in Iran and Armenia and both countries argue to death(in the friendliest way)who originated it. One thing for sure is that it comes from that part of the Caucasus. I personally think it originates with the Persians/Iranians and if i am not mistaken that is literally their national dish.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ira...47neAhVKKa0KHZ-mDZEQ_AUIEigB&biw=1024&bih=632
... one clear indicator that a Persian has prepared it is the yellow stuff in the rice. I love it.

and yes, all Kabobs are prepared on skewers.

No, we speak Armenian. Farsi is the official language of Iran(it's a native Persian language) and is also spoken by a few other countries who the Persian empire had a huge influence over throughout history.

I have a few Persian and Persian/Armenian friends and i always get a kick out of hearing them talk. It's like they are singing. They extend/stretch-out words waaay more than they need to, regardless of what language they're speaking in lol

Did you forget that you've labeled me or my posts sexist twice now? What happened to you dude? You would not have cared about this 2-3 years ago.

Why is it stupid to call you sexist on a "forum with 98% dudes"? I see no sense in that post.

I don't know but I think I was always allergic to dumb sexist shit.

Except when you're talking to Arg about women as if they're chunks of meat and referring to women as bitches lmao. I think you're just biased against Ozz.

Yeah that might be the case.