ohTheHugeManatee.jpg

4liwtqd.jpg

steveo160x600_sept.gif

KRGTfNGfBr_stealinmahreich.jpg

hawtfirstlady.jpg

6e6172fd52.gif

dios.jpg

shadowofdeath.jpg

and no, i'm not resizing that. talking about cars in a metal forum, sheesh...

This is actually the social forum. People talk about such wonderous things as what they had for dinner, dating, farting, sports, religion and all manner of mindless drivel. So if you have a problem with cars being mentioned, you can kindly go fuck yourself with a rusty camshaft.

I'm in the mood to post some photoshops I guess.

These are of a picture UM user Ralf on the Alestorm board posted. Awesome photoshopping took over.

Original:
DSC01284.jpg

My photoshops:
ralf22jp.jpg

adamralfhg4.jpg

ralf87bq.jpg

ralfboy4zp.gif

Fucked up on dancey boy :(
ralf39kq.jpg

ralfthing-1.jpg

Big giant picture where all the board members drew themselves and others.
ralfking.jpg

You get the idea :p

I wish I had photoshop, because I'd really like to see him shooting electricity out of his finger and zapping the hell out of Luke Skywalker, like at the end of Return of the Jedi.

I like the fact that I know the exact techniques you probably used to do all that! Good job btw :)

I'm just unsure how you got the dancing gif in there (I've never altered animated gifs or added them into anything). You beat me this time
Orks.gif

I just saved dancey boy and opened him in Ulead gif animator, copied Ralf's picture the same number of frames, then copied each dancey boy frame and put it onto each picture, then loaded the pictures into the gif animator and saved it. I just made the mistake of putting each dancey boy frame in the same exact spot as the rest.