The pics thread

20190806_185727-jpg.21072

Nice tail!! Those almost resemble Morugas with that quadrangular golfball shape. I have to grow some of those next year.

Lol. No idea why I'm growing this shit. So hot!

Dry some flakes. I did that with the Bhuts last year. I cut them in half and put them in the oven, don't bake them just dry them out with hot air, and then I put them in a firm sack and crushed them with my hands and then I opened the sack and smelled what's inside and that was basically heaven. It lasts for a year as well so you have extra hot flakes until the next harvest.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Dry some flakes. I did that with the Bhuts last year. I cut them in half and put them in the oven, don't bake them just dry them out with hot air, and then I put them in a firm sack and crushed them with my hands and then I opened the sack and smelled what's inside and that was basically heaven. It lasts for a year as well so you have extra hot flakes until the next harvest.
I think I'm going to get a dehydrator. Can make cool powders

I think I'm going to get a dehydrator. Can make cool powders

I mean, sure. I wouldn't buy it myself because it seems like unnecessary equipment, I don't have place where to put such appliances, I live in a city apartment. And I would probably use it once a year. However I just looked at the prices and those don't cost much so if you have the space, why not.

Are you thinking about powders other than chilli powders, or drying fruits?