The pics thread

Or, I could as you to 'not act like fucking flies and feed on dead flesh'. Seriously.. if you wanna have fun, go play some sport or something and lose some of that chub you carry around. Acting tough-guy on the internet isn't gonna give you many stories to tell your grandkids.

edit: afk.

Or, I could as you to 'not act like fucking flies and feed on dead flesh'. Seriously.. if you wanna have fun, go play some sport or something and lose some of that chub you carry around. Acting tough-guy on the internet isn't gonna give you many stories to tell your grandkids.

/hypocrisy

:rolleyes:

Are you fucking joking? Like playing Morality Cop on the internet is any better than amusing oneself. And who's acting "like a tough guy"? Are you fucking stupid? How is making jokes acting like a "tough guy" Grow a sense of humor, and a set of balls while you're at it. Shit, you act like a fucking elementary school teacher.

/hypocrisy
Not really.

:rolleyes:

Are you fucking joking? Like playing Morality Cop on the internet is any better than amusing oneself. And who's acting "like a tough guy"? Are you fucking stupid? How is making jokes acting like a "tough guy" Grow a sense of humor, and a set of balls while you're at it. Shit, you act like a fucking elementary school teacher.
Making jokes at the expense of humiliating someone IS acting a tough guy. I'm sorry if I came across strongly btw.. wasn't having the best of days and reading through the whole thread I felt sympathy for childrengrinder. Being muscled out for something you can't help isn't the best of feelings.. I've been there myself.

Hey, we're ALL on an internet forum here...
lol

Moshzilla is fucking scary.

Moshzilla-Oprah.jpg

hunchback.jpg

hurdler0yu.jpg

rawk.jpg

NSFW - But Hilarious

4º) you are virgin
5º) i have more knowledge about metal than you

1) Rabid is Canadian
2) Being a virgin means nothing. Just because you haven't had sex doesn't make you any less of a person nor does it validate your existence. If you think otherwise, you're a loser
3) Knowing more about metal than someone means nothing outside of this board (unless someone is asking you about it).

1) Rabid is Canadian
2) Being a virgin means nothing. Just because you haven't had sex doesn't make you any less of a person nor does it validate your existence. If you think otherwise, you're a loser
3) Knowing more about metal than someone means nothing outside of this board (unless someone is asking you about it).

hum... i understand... you and he are dating.