"just started filming on what will be the final season"

"yesterday filmed what will be the very final episode"

"final episode broadcasts 2 weeks from tonight"

"final episode broadcasts tonight"

they made such a big fucking deal about the fucking last season-last episode
and then all my friends got really weirdly exited-as-hell about it
and i'd watched snippets of Seinfeld before
but i swear-to-fucking-god
watching the very final episode was the very first time i'd actually sat through an entire episode start-to-finish

@Slammed @Terasophe @HadesRagnazrath

I still can't sit through an episode. Jerry is unfunny, has zero appeal and thinks he's some sort of comedic legend that deserves to have his toes kissed by the peons below him.

I still can't sit through an episode. Jerry is unfunny, has zero appeal and thinks he's some sort of comedic legend that deserves to have his toes kissed by the peons below him.
Jerry was easily the least interesting character in the show. On top of that, his actual standup is fucking shite.

Jerry was easily the least interesting character in the show. On top of that, his actual standup is fucking shite.
You're right
Jerry himself could have been removed from the show and it would have been better

Just Elaine Kramer and George without Jerry would have been a much better show

You're right
Jerry himself could have been removed from the show and it would have been better

Just Elaine Kramer and George without Jerry would have been a much better show
Jerry kinda works with the rest of the cast though. If anything, he's basically the "straight-man". The others come of as more awesome characters because of the presence of Jerry.

Newman & Kenny Bania, for example, work well as characters when bouncing off of Jerry.

Jerry kinda works with the rest of the cast though. If anything, he's basically the "straight-man". The others come of as more awesome characters because of the presence of Jerry.

Newman & Kenny Bania, for example, work well as characters when bouncing off of Jerry.
Basically Jerry's character in Seinfeld was the character Greg from dharma and greg

Reactions: jimmy101