The pics thread

Screenshot-20191206-205559-2.png

I stumbled upon a halal grocery store today. Hit up their pastries. Pretty good stuff. Kinda weird to me because it all has meat cheese and or veggies in it but can’t disagree with it tasting good.

Meat and vegetable pastries are very common here, actually pasties are my mum's favourite food lol but she usually makes her own. I don't think I've ever actually had cream cheese btw.

yeah, i keep hearing everyone say "if you love the taste of beer you'll really like it...". Cream cheese is rather meh. I mean i eat it, but its the most boring cheese ever.

And going back to pastries, my favorite would probably have to be the pourek/bureg/bourekas, also called a "khachapuri" in some places ...

Cheese-Bourekas-Main1.jpg

Reactions: CiG
Are you a sweet tooth guy or do you prefer savory/bitter stuff?
i dont discriminate when it comes to pastries lol. Dont really care much for the suuuper sweet stuff though.

I love that shit, haven't had one in too damn long. My absolute favourites are the ones with potato in them too.
dude have you ever had a perashki(or maybe that's what you;re referring to)? they are SO good.

they also make perashkis with ground beef but i prefer the potato ones. Sprinkle some paprika on that bitch and you're in heaven.

Reactions: CiG
My bad should have been more specific, I love bourekas specifically. Never tried those things I don't think, just going by how they look, but they look super good to me.

gfsagfsdagf.png

I'm watching the video now, I might actually try to make this.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity