The pics thread

You look like you're doing better in life and not dead inside, glad to see. I know I used to be kinda mean to you in the past when you migrated here from the Sabbath boards, sorry for that.

Sorry to anyone here I was ever a cunt to. I'm a lot more level-headed and chill nowadays.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrincessHades
You look like you're doing better in life and not dead inside, glad to see. I know I used to be kinda mean to you in the past when you migrated here from the Sabbath boards, sorry for that.

Sorry to anyone here I was ever a cunt to. I'm a lot more level-headed and chill nowadays.

I appreciate you saying that, and I am!

F-Q2GDYXgAASSZG

Today is Gustavus Adolphus Day in Sweden, Finland and Estonia. It is celebrated in honor of Swedish king Gustav II Adolf, who was killed in battle on this day in 1632 in the Battle of Lützen. He is generally regarded as one of the greatest military commanders in modern history, and his reign (1611-1632) is credited as the start of the Swedish Empire, which would last until the start of the 1720s. But since Sweden has become a nation of woke pussies we basically settle with eating delicious pastries with his face on them nowadays. The more you know.