The pics thread

n8830692_33427529_3826.jpg

Destroying at the Stone Pony.

Nice one mate :kickass:

While I do admire a good jacket from time to time, I just can't bring myself to have one now (last one I owned was back in 1988/89)... they're just too tacky :lol:

I actually think fewer, better-chosen patches can actually look more tasteful and non-cliche. Not that my vest isn't totally covered... hehe.

Yeah, thats what I'm thinking too, I like the "less is more" approach. Any shots of yours? I'm guessing it'd be pretty good.

Also, I just realised how shit at sewing I am, the Bathory and Poison ones are really crooked.

I'm going to ban you if you don't reveal yourself.

Or assume that you're GoD or DE or one of those guys.

I now have all of the items that I said that I was waiting for before I was going to take more pictures of my collection. Which means at some point between now and eternity, I may or may not post new pictures. Though it's more likely that I'll do this than the two essays that I planned on doing that I mentioned over a month ago.

"100 Metal Albums You NEED TO Listen To (And Why)" = Outlining the 100 best and most essential Metal albums of all time, basically laying out the evolutionary map of the genre in a way.

"100 Metal Albums You SHOULD Listen To (And Why)" = Detailing 100 of the greatest Metal albums that didn't necessarily play a major role in developing the genre, but should be recognized as top class regardless.

I'm going to ban you if you don't reveal yourself.

Or assume that you're GoD or DE or one of those guys.

Fiiiiiine, Jesus Christ.

Jacket:
patchjacketfront.jpg

patchjacketback.jpg

Owner: Hammer of Might (permabanned for calling this sub-forum "shit" and Deron a "faggot").

I wouldn't have thought it was oh so difficult, I even kept a Sabbat quote in the sig.

CHEERS!
bishopsfinger.jpg

Now everyone ssssshhhhhhhhhh.

I would have said Hammer Of Might if I'd known that you were banned. I just thought that you disappeared.