The pics thread

For some reason I always pictured you as one of those really tall, skinny kids with glasses, short hair and an Opeth shirt. In other words I expected a typical "prog nerd".

I have a friend who looks exactly like my description, and I seem to notice a lot of people who are prog fans (and play guitar) to look exactly like that.

For some reason, WAIF always made that image appear in my head (even though he isn't a prog fan, his posts just made me imagine he looked like one).

Here's an old pic of me, dated around March 11:

001-1.jpg

I don't really have any recent pictures of myself other than graduation pics.

I have a friend who looks exactly like my description, and I seem to notice a lot of people who are prog fans (and play guitar) to look exactly like that.

For some reason, WAIF always made that image appear in my head (even though he isn't a prog fan, his posts just made me imagine he looked like one).

I am a prog fan somewhat, I like Rush and Opeth and other stuff, but I'm not that deep into the subgenres.

For some reason I always pictured you as one of those really tall, skinny kids with glasses, short hair and an Opeth shirt. In other words I expected a typical "prog nerd".
Heh.
I am really tall. Used to be skinny. I wear glasses/contacts. But I'm not a big prog fan (although I loved this year's prog nation tour. I don't have an Opeth shirt (they were out of Watershed in medium). And I have long hair.

I guess I expected you were fatter and with a gross beard
I guess when a 16 year old says he has a beard it's a fair bet that it's gross and shitty (mine is borderline acceptable, imo), and when someone makes 6k+ posts in 8 months or so it's a fair bet they're a fatass.

So am I cool enough for all you dudes?

Here is a rare thing: an image of me.
Standing on the exact location of the Boston Massacre, btw. Pretty hardcore.

Another one:

In the back you can see the balcony where the governor dude made a speech and dispersed the mob. Although it's not the original balcony; that has been torn down and rebuilt.

i thought you were a chic
~gR~