The pics thread

Isn't she beautiful?

n5742955729943225877be3.jpg
7.5/10, based solely on her face. If you gave me a better photo, I could give a definitive rating. I'd hit that, but I wouldn't stalk it.

myspace angle alert
True...although we saw the other photo, so we know she's not a porker.

Lucky you, it didn't work for me.
Then you'll have to go the traditional route of abduction, rape, and murder. Listen to some Slayer for instructions.

when I was REALLY REALLY into some girl at school (she looked like Ice T's wife tbh, not like a 16 y,o) it got to the stage where if she noticed I was ever in the same group of people, even if she had come over after I had she would start shouting 'stalker' at me. We kind of ended up being friends. At first she actually liked me. I just reacted to fancying her VERY badly. She did originaly call me stalker as a joke though, before I even really fancied her.

ANYWAY
Glad those days are over, I go to a different college to her (and am over her) :D

I can be happy now :p

I've had a couple crushes, but never very bad...I don't get stalkers...
All year my friends have been accusing me of wanting to bone our Bio teacher, who is probably a 7. Sometimes they'd bring it up in class, which would get sorta awkward.

It is, and I never did it before I came to this forum.
She's fairly attractive - pleasant face, tits the right size, nice ass, but doesn't really dazzle.

Dude, you can't be hitting anything but 9s and 10s. You could do 8s, maybe, if it was a last resort, but all the huge ballers only do 9s and 10s and I talked to three of them yesterday, so I know what I'm saying

/Dave

The girl I was talking about was an actual 10 :p

erm yeah there are like 3 in my school. I'm thinking of asking one out (not a random one lol) but she's not in my year so it's going to be awkward.

I asked the girl, she said no, I got over her then bout year later I got bored and rang her up and asked her out. Sadly I was drunkened and it made me all soppy and she had to change the subject (lol) and I ended up having some long pointless conversation with her. Idk what is was about, something as exciting as the changes in plant pot designs over the 80s and 90s.