The pics thread

Not really, I just use a different scale. 5 or 6 is average - nice, pleasant looking. 10 is reserved for Alyson Hannigan in season 4. 9.5 is reserved for Alyson Hannigan in every other season. 9 is goddess, 7 and 8 are very hot.
Note that I don't really use this system much.

Alyson Hannigan? wtf

I have to say, after returning to the Boston area after being in Toronto for a while, I don't think Boston has a lot of attractive women in it.
Brookline is better, imo. There's a big difference. Boston is full of ugly poor people.

For some reason I lol'ed at this.
That is weird. I didn't think it was very funny.

Alyson Hannigan? wtf
Yes, Alyson Hannigan.
You'd have to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer to understand.

Anything tbh.
I really don't care. Blonde isn't like something different that I haven't seen much before (that's why some people seem to obsess over them methinks) as I have it myself pretty much.

Brunettes are good too. They seem to have a better chance of being really pretty without the hair colour actually being amazingly attractive in itself.

stfu, I've had enough of your shit. Every day you come here and insult me. Sometimes I cry because you hurt me so bad. But not this time. This time I'm standing up for myself. This time you will be the one who is hurt. This time I will be the one laughing. You will be laughed at. Just because I'm a black /Asian slightly retarded, gay man, doesn't mean you can just say shit like that.

Interesting album cover here.

Iconoclasm_Bel_-_Preamble_to_Precip.jpg

I was not wearing a shirt because it was so hot and decided to take a picture with a ridiculous facial expression and this is how it turned out.:). I had to!
Picture002.jpg

Picture013-3.jpg

Wait, you have a girlfriend?

Yeah. She's rly sexay actually.

Picture003.jpg

EMG HZ's Bitch