The pics thread

vihris,
Do you go to VCU?
I know what they were I just think it's probably better not have them take up all of a window. Can't they go in a hole in the wall or something?

if you need a power outlet, but you don't have any open ones, you just punch a plug into the wall rite

Latin women are awesome. I was being sarcastic when I said okay.

img.php

i have no doubt that latin people is the most hot people of the world.

the hair, the skin color... perfect.

You're not getting out of this one that easily. Central air is completely and totally different (better; much more expensive) from a window AC. Everyone would rather have it given the option.

having had both, I will say that central air is tits :cool:

Having a window unit can be better though. When I lived in Hawaii we had to have them, so my room was constantly in the 50s.

I haven't shaved in weeks.
Still smooth as a babies arse :(

I'd be happy to trade faces with you. Shaving is a bitch.

vihris,
Do you go to VCU?

Yup.

Mathiäs;7400051 said:
Having a window unit can be better though. When I lived in Hawaii we had to have them, so my room was constantly in the 50s.

Personally I prefer being able to look out my window. I guess I might think differently if I were in a warmer climate, but I can deal with regular mid-80s and occasional 90s weather without A/C.

Personally I prefer being able to look out my window. I guess I might think differently if I were in a warmer climate, but I can deal with regular mid-80s and occasional 90s weather without A/C.

I can't imagine life without A/C. Especially in southern Illinois.