The pics thread

mh7y21.jpg
M80153_Mace.jpg

:lol:

So you don't report this as spam? I see how it is.
Dude, stop spamming. I don't want you to get banned, but this is really annoying.

You should read some of the alternative versions of little red riding hood:p

Like the Roald Dahl one. She pulls a gun from her knickers, blows him away, and wears his fur as a coat.

It might have been the lack of funniness relative to the picture that was the problem. It kind of just seemed like he was pointlessly overanalysing the picture.
WTF?

That was the fucking joke you cocksmith.
Thank you. Is my humor that hard to understand?

EDIT: I've also begun reporting mutantlama. The crusade for bannage has commenced!

I would like to give the chance to apologize to everyone for my spammage and retardation last night. I got a little out of hand. I'll try not to spam as much from now on. V5 can delete all those posts if he wants.

If you werent some punk kid you would know that mace doesnt stop everyone. and if he has a weapon he can still get you(aka knife, brick, whatever...).
If you wanna put down an attacker that is going in for the kill. You shoot him!
Rape is not murder.

I would like to give the chance to apologize to everyone for my spammage and retardation last night. I got a little out of hand. I'll try not to spam as much from now on. V5 can delete all those posts if he wants.
Good boy.

It's just that, I'm too quiet and chill irl, that I let my retardation out on the internet. This is why I believe we need a spam thread. Where there is nothing but spam and retardation.

^ assuming that you can look at someone and say "that guy has aids." My point is that the penalty for rape is not death, and so if you're gonna take the law into your own hands, you should at least adhere to said law.