The pics thread

I made a thread about guns for a reason. It's mostly krigs fault though because he posts that shit in this thread. Sorry, but it's true.

wwf%20bret%20hart.jpg

Plus scenarios like that are so impossibly rare that it's stupid to consider them. What's more relevant is the number of accidents and suicides caused by having a gun in the home.

That doesn't even make sense.

As for the your second statement. I don't see how suicides have anything to do with the issue of gun control or whatever the hell you are talking about. There's a plethora of other objects, substances, or what have you that people can get ahold of to kill themselves.

It's just that, I'm too quiet and chill irl, that I let my retardation out on the internet. This is why I believe we need a spam thread. Where there is nothing but spam and retardation.

Look. Take a week off from the internet. I mean it. Unplug your computer for a week's time. Here's your opportunity to read Dante's Inferno, which you claim to have been tempted to read.

When the week has elapsed, and you've finished reading, you can come back.

I once found two huge fat green caterpillars and I kept them and they became Luna Moths. It was awesome.

It's just that, I'm too quiet and chill irl, that I let my retardation out on the internet. This is why I believe we need a spam thread. Where there is nothing but spam and retardation.

See, the whole thing about spam is that nobody wants to read it. Making a thread on a public forum specifically for spam is missing the point entirely.