The pics thread

drinking
l_c74afa47a9f0f48383f2f537e1c40ab8.jpg

~gR~

That's because metalheads are only able to speak to women without feeling awkward and self-conscious when they are online. Real life situations produce moment after excruciating moment of confusion and anxiety about what to say other than "post ur boobs lol" and "I'd hit it three times".
This is the truth.

In that case, you committed deicide.
:lol:

drinking
l_c74afa47a9f0f48383f2f537e1c40ab8.jpg

~gR~
I think you just have sorta naturally chubby cheeks. It's cool.
Nice shirt and tat, btw.

Oh yeah, now i remember, i was searching about Germanic paganism on wikipedia, and i saw this symbol in the Viking age part.

yeah, i naturally have chubby cheeks. no one can compete with me in a chubby bunny contest.

and if you look closely at the tattoo, youd realize it isnt that great. that little nipple part is all jacked up. as are the little circles around the edge cant see. everything else is pretty alright though. i still love it though. i love all my tattoos.
~gR~

yeah, i naturally have chubby cheeks. no one can compete with me in a chubby bunny contest.

and if you look closely at the tattoo, youd realize it isnt that great. that little nipple part is all jacked up. as are the little circles around the edge cant see. everything else is pretty alright though. i still love it though. i love all my tattoos.
~gR~

My one and only tattoo for the time being is a little fucked up as well and I don't want to get it touched up because I like the imperfection of it.

l_2cf7a1f653b722b2b3082e1ca212d406.jpg

It's been months since I got this and I want more. BADLY. :cry: